2. This one is sort of related to the above, but I have REALLY soft feet! I mean soft "bottom" of my feet! Once again, despite growing up in the country I ALWAYS wore shoes! I even swam in the river in shoes! (Maybe this is why I hate the whole seaweed thing!?) Now can barely even walk on grass without shoes! I feel every little prickle or stone and just wind up screeching "ouch, ooh, ah" the whole time....hhhmmmm yes this can be a problem at the beach with the shells......hhhmmmmm not much of an Aussie am I?!
3. I have this weird thing (as if the previous two weren't weird enough!) about eating tomatoes! I will eat them "in" foods like spaghetti, or in a salad sandwich, but I wont eat them on their own. If I eat a salad I will only add tomatoes on my plate for colour so that the meal looks visually pretty and appealing! And you know what - people always notice that I have left them on my plate at the end and ask me why I don't like tomatoes.....and it just gets too hard to explain....even now I can't explain why!
4. I ALWAYS take a jumper (pullover, sweater...etc for you internationals!) with me where ever I go! Yes even in Summer. I cant stand being cold and even in summer the air conditioning can be too cold for me, or in Melbourne the weather can change so quickly, therefore, I always travel prepared!
5. It's been about 10 years since my legs have seen the light of day! I pretty much where jeans EVERY day regardless of the temperature. Can you imagine how much light my legs reflect when I do actually get them out in the sun (there's that whole beach thing again - no chance of anything ever really brushing up against me in the water as the glare from legs scares off anything within a five mile radius anyway!!) I have been trying over the last year or so to wear things other than jeans or pants, but not doing too well. This summer I am going to try to buy (AND WEAR) some shorts! (And yes those of you in my netball team should feel privileged to be glimpsing my legs for 40 minutes once a week - it's a rare sighting!)
Sorry to write a novel but it turns out I am more weird than random, and I felt the need to explain everything....I really am normal deep down!?
So here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as wellas links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
....and as it turns out I have been off line so long that I appear to be the last on tagged for this (or I really do have no mates!) and most of my blogging friends have already had this one, so here's my incomplete listing of people I tagged:
Shannon Who "forgot" my previous tag for the Design Meme workspace thing, so who now owes two tags!
Lara Whose blog I am quite new to, (and am still a bit shy to leave comments on).... but I really enjoy reading and would like to know a little more about in a Random/Weird sense!
Leslie Another blog I frequent but am shy of commenting on - she is another very talented crafty Melbourne-ite
But check out these guys who have already been tagged - there's some funny reading amongst this talented lot too: