A day at the office

Ah, this is what it's all about. Sitting on the floor with my beautiful little girl doing a bit of work. I've almost completed all of the roughs for one of the books I'm currently working on, and so far they have gone down very well. It's always a bit nerve racking sending in the first batch of images to a new client, but very motivating when they love them!


Of course I can't show you any sneak peeks so here's a pic of Jade instead!


Oooh I've just realised she's wearing YELLOW! What's going on there?!

Comments

Awwww look at ther tiny foot!!! Haha.. awww I used to love to have my babies barefoot like that. Gave them fottie kisses all day long. I miss that so much.

She is beautiful!!! :o)

xo
K said…
My baby takes her baby to the office, too. Fat feet waving on the desk. Lovely. I think about what you said about the way the book is going - and shut my eyes and try to think how it feels to be able to say such a thing.
Kratik said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said…
awww I'm so excited about your little one and your growing affection for yellow! It's been forever since I've seen you and now you're a mumsy!
Guess what! I've started my own blog! The beginning of fun things :)

littleredletterday.blogspot.com

I still need to come and visit you in my old stomping ground! one day!

Popular Posts