On and on



Ok - I have scored a free night! The four apparel ranges are done and signed off, all internal illustrations for the latest book have been approved to go to final artwork, and the brand new characters in the series I have been working on have been well received, so I have a bit of breathing space for a day or so. I can't share the current projects, but here are a couple of designs from a project completed last year, that did not quite make it to the final production.

I have been collecting some great "Inspiration Monday" stuff that I can't wait to share with you soon, and I have an amazing catalogue of products that I will share soon too. So until I get the latest projects off the working table, I will leave you to it!

Type the rest here

Comments

You always sound so busy!!!

I love your inspirational mondays...can't wait to see what you have for us :-)

Popular Posts