Sourcing inspiration!

In the excitement of notifying everyone of our change of address, I came across some old subscriptions of this magazine:


It reviews latest publications (and new releases) within the Australian Children's Book market. I promptly re-subscribed, and then accidentally subscribed to this one too!

It's the journal of the Children's Book Council of Australia, and also reviews what's happening in the children's publishing industry. Ok, so it may be a bit of a double up, but at least I'll be informed! I hope it can guide my reading choices as I continue to formulate some of my own stories and ideas.

I also can't seem to resist buying this magazine, as a peek into the children's product industry into Australia, but for the last few years, it has disappointed me. And yet, I still continue to buy it in the hope that there might be one little spark of inspiration.

I was just about to give up on finding anything worth sharing,and then I discovered this: COT COUTURE


It's a beautiful new store in South Australia with some fresh and modern decor for kids rooms. Check out the Cot Couture website for full details of how you can order your quilts to be made up from fabrics you select from the range. There's even embroidery embellishments to choose from! Clever stuff. They have a blog too, which features some new in house fabric designs, so check it out when you can.

Thank you all on your encouraging words on our house! I hope to share more pics as we settle in and find a place for everything. I need to bring more colour into the house, so will share our experiments as we go! We have grand plans for some mosaics, some canvases and the best chicken house you'll ever see (for outside of course!).....one day!

Type the rest here

Comments

Popular Posts