FUN IN THE SUN

I am off to China at the end of this week (as part of my full time job)so this is the last weekend I will get to spend with my husband until mid November! With my freelance work keeping me busy during all my spare time, I would confess that Raymond J has been a bit neglected of late, so I promised him a full day off together this weekend. (....um, yep, only one!)

The beautiful weather enticed us outdoors where we found a local market in Chewton (near Castlemaine. We picked up some yummy organic bread, some fresh fruit and some spices.




This collection inspired us to picnic in the beautiful Castlemaine Botanic Gardens. It was lovely to have a day out with the family!



The rest of the weekend was spent with more REJECTED characters! But they are coming along nicely. Makes these look a bit wrong now!



Type the rest here

Comments

Popular Posts