LOTTA - GREAT AUSSIE MAGAZINE FOR KIDS

I am a huge fan of Pinterest. I have the app on my phone and do most of my pinning while I am feeding my little baby. Every now and then I come across something that I actually desperately want to purchase, and this week I gave in to that urge!


Have you seen this wonderful AUSTRALIAN magazine LOTTA for kids?!It's full great activities and ideas to keep kids creatively amused throughout the school holidays. It's completely ad-free too. While I don't actually have school aged kids, I am a big fan of some of the illustrators who grace the covers with their stunning artwork, so in a way they will be a bit of a collectors piece for me!! Check out their website HERE for all of the details.

Comments

First time reading this thanks for sharing

Popular Posts