Tracy Lacy - the Tadpole?!


Here's a bit of Tracy Lacy silliness for you today! 

This is my daughters' favourite picture of Tracy Lacy (the tadpole from the back cover artwork), so with some help from MY Mum, they made this cute little version of her! Makes me smile!



So not much going on at the moment, except for busy, busy, busy....I have completed the next Ella Diaries book, along with another full colour (still secret) book, and am just finalising the artwork for another TOP SECRET project I have on the go!

Then there's the new contract I am finalising for another BRAND NEW series due for release next year!! ... Talk about BUSY!! I am loving it!

In the meantime, both the Netherlands and Russia have already extended their contracts for the Ella Diaries books! Phew. Such exciting times. 

Next on the list is more beautiful books for Little Learners Love Literacy....No time for a breather just yet!

Comments

Popular Posts