I'M BACK!


Hello all! I am back - all relaxed and refreshed! Two weeks just felt like pure luxury! It's been nearly three years since we have had time off like that, so it was pretty fantastic!Tassie is a stunning place, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to visit it! It was pretty cold and it even snowed in places!! Very unusual for this time of year,and we seemed to have returned to a heatwave in Melbourne! It's a bit of a shock to the system!(I have picked some photos to share with you from the trip, so if you want a bit more detail on the trip, then check out the link below.)

Now, it's back to the "real world" and I start my new job tomorrow! I am REALLY excited, but I am also a bit nervous! I have basically worked with the same management team for the last 5-6 years, so it's going to be a bit strange being the "new kid" on the block again!

I also have to finish off the next two books in the six part series I have been working on (over the next few weeks), so my life picks up it's usual fast pace once again!

I hope you have all been well and I can't wait to check in with some of your blogs and emails again. Will let you know how the new job goes and will chat again soon!

Oh, and I can't help myself - even when I am on holidays. I found some great stuff for my "Inspiration Monday" in Tassie, so will compile some notes for you on that shortly too! Just wait until you see some of the "little treats" I bought myself!

In the meantime, check out some Tassie pics by clicking below!



We have decided that everyone in Tassie has a view! Everywhere is stunning and it doesn't matter if you live in a town, a city or the country, there just always seems to be something beautiful to look at. This was the view from our room on the very first night!


It's also impossible to take a bad photo with scenery like this!


Hobart is famous for it's Salamanca Market full of beautiful arts and crafts, but it was the food stalls that seemed to really capture my attention!


World Heritage listed forests and National Parks, and stunning coastlines....


History.


Wilderness and wild life. Amazing stuff! Check it out if you ever get the chance!

Comments

Welcome back Dan!!! Wow stunning pictures, what a great trip!

Good luck tomorrow my friend!! :o)

Popular Posts