Does this help?

I needed to see these colours with some of the accessories I've already bought for the room. The floor will be wooden floor boards and this mat is actually quite small, but the wall colour is working better with this mix of colour next to it.


The only other temptation at the moment is to maybe go a darker grey?


I'm not sold on this. I've always wanted a bright nursery and I think the first image certainly reflects that!! It's growing on me!
Type Summary HereType the rest here

Comments

Carly Findlay said…
I like the aqua with the accessories, though I am sure when it's all up and decorated, the grey will look fabulous too.
I'd love to be a baby in that room.
JP said…
Dark grey to make all the colours you add pop :)
lil kim said…
I love the COLOUR!!! Keep the aqua! It looks great with all the other bits, especially the red looks great against it. love that moose! (being canadian and all ;-)
Tamsin said…
I love it all, omg, youre having a baby - obviously been a long time since I have read your blog! I do love reading your blog & esp since I haven't looked for ages and there is SOOO much to read about, how very exciting. Congratulations! all looking divine too, love all your oatterns and colours. baby will be very happy surrounded by gorgeous colour and design.
xx
Natalie Ryan said…
I love both options. The aqua is such a gorgeous happy colour, whilst the grey adds instant French chic. Good luck with your tricky decision - and what a lucky baby!

Popular Posts