Progress all 'round

We've just had a wonderful long weekend visiting family up in North East Victoria. It was very relaxing and Mum helped me finish off and sew up the cardie I started a few months ago!



Cute huh? It still needs some buttons, but I wanted to see if I can get some wooden ones. She also tried to teach me to crochet, but let's just say I should stick with the knitting!!

In the meantime my husband's wonderful parents spent the weekend at our house finishing off the painting! Now that's dedication! We decided to go with the Aqua after all.


Thanks for your comments and feedback. I think it balances nicely with the grey. Can't wait to start the decorating.

The floors are also done! Looks great doesn't it.

It obviously just finishes things off. We also picked up some second hand baby stuff from some friends on the weekend, so things are starting to take shape.

Here's a few more brand new arrivals!


I bought a mix of fabrics after discovering this great on-line etsy store! I have no idea what I'll do with it, but I was just drawn to the colours.



I've also decided on a finishing up date for work - only two weeks away now, so that takes me up to the end of this month, and 8 weeks out from our due date. I'm starting to really feel the effects of all the travel to Melbourne every week and am getting pretty tired (and crabby) these days!

Funnily enough, last week at my Monday night swimming classes (for preggers chicks) I overheard a conversation between two Mums finishing up work 3 weeks before their due date. They were a little worried about what on earth they are going to do with themselves for those weeks! It made me smile. I can't wait to slow down and spend those wonderful weeks preparing myself and our home for our exiting new arrival.

Type Summary HereType the rest here

Comments

Popular Posts