I am sure we all have our "I don't know how she does it" moments, but let me share mine with you now.
First of all, the good news is that I sent off all my page layout roughs for my latest book on time!
But in order for this achievement to eventuate, so did the following:
1. Baby has climbing accident while I am 2 metres from her, checking emails on my laptop.
Look at that bump! I felt sick all week about this one. (She was fine!)
2. Travel around 400km to babysitters (parents) so that I can have a few days in a row to get some work done to meet my deadline!
3. Back in time for swimming lessons, but no time to unpack or tidy up!
Not normally a problem except that we are hosting Mothers Group here the next day!
4. Thanks to the magic of television (controversial baby sitter in this house from time to time!) I manage to clean the entire house on the morning of our Mothers Group hosting.
Had lovely afternoon and managed to create the illusion that our house is always this glorious!
5. Wake up the next morning to discover baby has developed Chicken Pox!
Phone calls to each of the Mums who attended Mothers Group warning of potential plague!
6. At least I found time to buy a great new book:
If only I could find the time to read it!
Type Summary HereType the rest here