Ta-Dah! My latest books.

My new books have arrived! Looks like they will be out in stores just in time for Christmas! Yippee! I am really happy with how the colours have come up (sorry for slightly dodgy photos.)
The main characters are on a little ribbon and you move them onto each page as part of an interactive play element to the books. Cute huh?!





So far the only place I have spotted them is online here. Mum says she's already seen them out in the shops so I'll have to keep an eye out!

Another of my new books from different publisher has also arrived and I hope to get organised enough to share that with in the next few days! There's so much going on at the moment that I still have more exciting news to update you with too, so stay tuned!
Type Summary HereType the rest here

Comments

K said…
Deeply cute! I wonder if I can get them in the states? We have a book just out, too - my husband posed for the main character - it's an art book, a retelling of a spiritual story. He's in middle eastern robes and is quite striking, skinny white guy as he is. I envy both of you - I want my book out. But nothing I have done is half as joyful and appealing as your stuff.
Carly Findlay said…
These are so cute - you are very talented!!

Popular Posts