Bring on 2012

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2012 is a fabulous year for us all. I have no idea what to expect of it actually, except that it's going to be a busy one for us (nothing new there!)

Today I finally updated my blogger profile from Bendigo to Canberra. It still makes me a little sad as we left behind so many great people and our beautiful house, but I am still excited about the potential the Canberra area has to offer us. In just over a week we are moving to a small country town about half an hour from here, and I am so excited about it. Not that I don't love Canberra (it really is a beautiful city) but I miss the small town stuff and I am itching to get out and meet some people! I hope we can find a play group or something. I miss our Mums Group already.

We had a crazy busy Christmas and New Year period, and managed to get caught up in the freakish hail storm that hit Melbourne on Christmas day.


Our car was damaged by the giant hail stones, and it will need a new windscreen and some panel beating!

I am still flat out with some new projects on the go and it amazes how I squeeze everything in some times! (A big thank you to my gorgeous husband who took some time off from his brand new job so that he could babysit our little one and I could get some serious work done for a few days!) I have two projects on the go with the one publisher at the moment and one of them is particularly exciting, but has to remain top secret for a while as we develop it.

Well, too many words and not enough pictures in this post so I will just sign off for now. More news soon x

Type Summary HereType the rest here

Comments

K said…
Oh, great honk, that is one huge piece of hail. But it's good to hear the excitement in your voice at this new adventure, and it's good to know you've got fun work ahead.

Popular Posts