Out and About

This weekend we finally had the chance to get out and about around the Canberra region. A trip through the mountains lead us back along the Hume Highway where we stopped in at the Rollinin Cafe in Bowning. What a great find! It was a beautiful bark hut set on a farm, with loads of friendly animals for Jade to enjoy. The food was great and the staff so friendly.


I forgot to get a photo of the front of the cafe, so I found one here.
Here's a few I took:


(Jade in the cute little dress my Mum made for her!)






I also picked up some old coffee tins they were selling off. I plan to cover the body of them with fabric and to use them in my studio for storage. They had so many tins! I bought 12 in the end! Can't wait to find the right fabrics to cover them in....oh yeah, and the TIME to do it!




Type Summary HereType the rest here

Comments

K said…
Oh - the wee stream. And is that child actually WALKING????? You've got to be kidding!! How old am i now? The place is beautiful. And you sound happy.

Popular Posts