THE STYLE FILE


I have been working on my submission for the NEW LOOK Style File Website. This is a wonderful website for Australian Children's Book Illustrators to showcase their work. It's currently in the process of getting a brand new look, so it's a wonderful opportunity for me to update my profile and images. 

All of my opportunities to work with local publishers have come directly from my profile on this website, so it's a wonderful opportunity to get your work your work seen by the local industry. Once the new site is up and running you will be able to apply directly for a profile page, by submitting images to the panel for consideration. There are some fees and a few other requirements involved but I am sure that all of the details will be on the new site.

I will share a link to my profile page once it's up and running!

Comments

Popular Posts