SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS - AGAIN!

So, I am still piecing together my thoughts on 2015, but in the meantime I wanted to share some pictures from a lovely day out we had in the Southern Highlands over the weekend. I love this area. There's so much to explore and always something new to discover!

FIRST STOP:
Fruit market in Sutton Forest. Yum!





Next - my favourite shop in Moss Vale: MADE BY OTHERS:




Then onto Bowral for lunch, where discovered Dirty Jane's. A quote from their website:

"Behind the Emporium is Dirty Janes Antique Market, a huge warehouse housing over 60 independant dealers offering some wonderful pieces including garden ware, furnishings, ornaments, paintings, jewellery, vintage clothing and anything else you can imagine."





It did not disappoint! I can't believe we never noticed this place before. We will be visiting again for sure - lot's of home renovations planned for this year!

Also managed to pick up a couple of books I have been eyeing off for some time! LOVE THEM! So inspiring.
MAKE AND DO: BECI ORPIN



PLAYFUL: MERRILEE LIDDIARD 






I am looking forward to trying out some of these activities...

Comments

Popular Posts