CAN'T SLEEP - TOO EXCITED

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU to everyone who commented on my illustration Friday post! It's only 6:30 in the morning here and I could not sleep, so I decided to see if anyone had commented on my last post and am suddenly VERY AWAKE! It was such a buzz to get comments from all over the world, as I have only started this blog this week and these were my first EVER comments!

I just need to work out how to reply to each of you properly to thank you! I am learning more each day so hopefully I will be a wizz at this in no time! Check out some of the blogs from people who commented on my last post if you get the chance - there are some very talented people amongst them!

*Sorry - too excited to find an image to post with this!......broke my first rule already! Oh well am sure it wont be the last!

Comments

Anonymous said…
To my beautiful wife, it is amazing watching you grow this past year. From working for a big coporate who's only goal was the bottom line which took its toll on you, to breaking the shackles and freelancing and starting your first blog which initially scared the hell out of you. It took great courage to believe in yourself and display the amazing talents to the world, and you know what, the world will thank you for it for bringing beauty that can only be found deep inside one's heart. That beauity is the reason I married you. I love you my gorgie (short for gorgeous). Your biggest fan. Raymond J .
Anonymous said…
Well I dont know how to top that last comment but.....

Welcome to the very time sucking world of blogland!!! Im so glad youre about now I can perve on your latest masterpeices and make whiney comments to you about stuff!

You will make contacts & new mates a'plenty I promise!
Anonymous said…
PS. Im linking you from my blog too.
hhhhaaaaa haaaaaa
Anonymous said…
that was me, sorry, bloody sadie is on my lap whacking at keys....

Popular Posts