TOO BUSY, CAN'T TALK

OK, it's been a busy day and there's still so much to do! I have a 10am "cafe" progress meeting (I love cafe meetings!) and it will be a late night to be prepared!.....and potentially an insanely early morning at this rate! Lots to do. So little time.

I have prepared my thoughts on self promotion, following a question in the comments from my last post, so I will share that in the next day or two, (am just trying to make it a shorter read!)

But for now, must work.

(Contrary to the below link - there is no further text to read!

Type the rest here

Comments

Oh my Dan!!! That's a lot of work.. It is wonderful how you have been describing all your process and amazing to see all that you do. Good luck with every thing friend.. I really wish you the best with this project and a wonderful holiday vacation too! I'll be heading soon to New York so I won't visit you for a while.

ps. save me some of those m&m's... yumm!

xo
Ali

Popular Posts