INSPIRATION MONDAY

My "uninspired Saturday" continued into Sunday, which resulted in me having an entire weekend off! I must admit it was wonderful, and I hope that my "mini rest" leads me into a productive week. Here's a few things to inspire us all!

MY MIMI
I just love these belts from My Mimi.


Mimi is a New York based designer with a background in Toy design. Check out her website here for more great products like these soft toys and magnets!



Click on the link below for more FABULOUS inspiration!

DESIGNERS GUILD
I am sure that you don't need an introduction into the Designers Guild website, but I remember the day (MANY years ago when I was living in the UK) that I stumbled upon the Designers Guild store. I had never heard of Tricia Guild until then and I would have to say that I have been a huge fan ever since. I just love her use of colour and I wish I had the guts to turn our house into something from one of her books. Just writing the words makes me want to go for it! I just adore the floral wall paper below!


Check out some of the new kids collections below:





RANDOM FINDS:
Here's a few things that have also caught my attention:

I'd love to add this tin (from here) to my collection.

I love the simplicity of this canvas art from Smirk.


....and who could resist this cool bag from Rush!

That's all I have time for today, but I hope you all have a wonderful week full of inspiration and fun!


Comments

Ratlion said…
Man, I LOVE her work! Can't believe those soft toys are handmade!
jmeyersketches said…
OMG those are sooo cute! Thanks for the link. Love the soft mouse and the belts are neat too. =)
Anja said…
Your work is great, Danielle. I´m very impressed.

Popular Posts