PROCRASTINATION


I seem to be getting that feeling that my blog is turning into just my Inspiration Mondays! Let me assure you that I have been pretty flat out with both full time and freelance work commitments.

It's obviously tough to share any of these projects here (due to confidentiality clauses!) so I thought I'd share some old graphics instead. These were created for a toddler apparel range created earlier this year, and I just loved the colour palette in this range.

In terms of freelance work I am currently working on the last two covers for the "I'm Glad" series that I have signed up for. I am also working on "the other" book series with a special 6 book series promo coming up! Unfortunately due to my full time commitments I have not been able to take on all 6 books, (due to the short time lines) but I am thrilled to still be a part of them! I am doing all of the "group characters" illustrations which will keep me very busy!!

Be sure to check out my next Inspiration Monday post for a fabulous little crafty number I managed to find the time to purchase! I can't wait for it to arrive! It's scary how easy it is to order things on line!

Type the rest here

Comments

Popular Posts