ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: EXTREMES


Well living in Melbourne we have weather EXTREMES, so it just seemed the obvious choice. It has been known to drop 10 degrees in an hour and we always know to be prepared for anything living here! I never leave the house without a jumper (yes even in summer!) as I hate being cold. This always amuses people when I travel and continue with this habit!!

So, continuing on from my "book" approach to this challenge, (and a well noted comment from Tracy on my previous IF: OPEN ) ......"opposites" seemed to really suit this simplistic approach, so I could not resist continuing the pages. Thanks Tracy and I hope you enjoy this one too!

Comments

Zari said…
love it! so cute!
Kelly Medina said…
Great colors and adorable hippo!
Kstyles said…
very cute. Nice bold colors!
countrygarden said…
really cute hippos, great colors. i hate being cold too. i like sweaters year round
Great again Danielle ;o)
Love that hippo with the flower...she is so cute. Its great the fact that she is in that kiddie pool instead of a pond or big pool. Also love how she is in the same position in both seasons... its like woooosh times flies!! :o)
Diandra Mae said…
I love this Hippo...she seems to have fun no matter where she is. :) Great colors and fun patterns.
Toyebot said…
very colorful and great design!
bee'nme said…
Cute and clever!! Love the colors, and the hippo character is adorable!
Hi Danielle!. You've been tagged!!...check your email ;o)
Mary said…
Aw I love the hippo he's so cute. Really lovely style, great colours too. Not seen anything quite like this on my browsing of IF work.
It's amazng how different everyones work is.
Thanks for your comment about my shed, I love it too. I'm missing it at the moment as I'm at Uni but I'm going home on Tuesday. Yay!
mike r baker said…
Wow! You do such wonderful stuff! I hope this book trend leads to something solid. :)
Tracy said…
I'm so happy that I was able to inspire you a little bit! That makes me :) HAPPY! (When you're big and famous and published all over the world, please remember me and help me out!) :)

Popular Posts